Received this today from Teresa. She has worked very hard over the last few weeks and shows what can be achieved with determination and hard work especially in such a short time. Well done Teresa!
"Testimonial for Mark Hayward
LUCKY ME!!
Boy was I lucky when I came across Mark on the internet. I had been searching for a Personal Trainer for a few years and not found any that I felt either comfortable with or I felt were suitably qualified. In just 5 weeks training with Mark my body has changed shape from a frumpy fatty to slender and curvaceous. I weighed up the options of either using Mark a couple of times a week and slowly getting fit and looing weight to all out going for it. Well I wanted quick results as I have a big trekking trip planned and no where near fit so I have seen Mark every week day morning for one hour for about 5 weeks now and cannot believe the results. Mark really knows his stuff! I feel so relaxed with Mark, he put me at ease very soon and I trust him 110% in all ways. He is calm, patient and very encouraging with an easy smile. I intend to keep seeing Mark twice a week after my trip to keep me fit and on the right path as no way would I go to the boring gym! If you are serious about getting fit or/and loosing weight you would be hard pushed to find a better way than use Mark. Thanks Mark for your patience and perseverance with me - you are brilliant"
No comments:
Post a Comment